((So I went to go visit my grandmother today and I see the Toothania figurine, so I ask her of she knows what it’s from.
She starts goin on this whole long speech on how good the movie was and how it made her feel like a little girl again and it turns out she even went out on the dvd release day and bought it.
((My grandmother got herself into the Rise of the Guardian fandom without me knowing. Her favourite character is also Sandman because he reminds her of a cat she use to have.
Why doesn’t this have a million notes?
This is just perfect.
Hello! I’m doing a giveaway just to give some love back to all my cutie followers ♥
- Fujifilm White Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 + 50 film (new)
- Fujifilm Black Instax 210 + 50 film (new)
- Reblog as much as you want, don’t spam your followers (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
- Likes don’t count
- (╯°□°)╯︵ sƃolq ʎɐʍɐəʌıƃ
- You don’t have to follow me but I’d really appreciate you look at my blog, since it is for my followers
- I will ship internationally
- Your ask box has to be open on the end date so I can contact you if you win
- There will be 2 winners and the one that responds first will have first preference
- If the winners don’t respond within a week, I will pick new ones
- The giveaway ends June 1st
Good luck everyone \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
The immediate reaction of German POWs upon being forced by the US Army to watch to the uncensored footage of the concentration camps shot by the US Signal Corps.
People often forget that most of the German troops had no idea about what was going on, they weren’t all fanatic Nazis bent on genocide, they were just regular soldiers who answered the call when their country went to war.
“When Kurt Cobain was alive he was known as the mysterious, quiet rocker. When he died he was known as a depressed drug addict. Kurt Cobain didn’t use drugs because the drugs used him. I don’t think anyone who knew him personally saw him the way the media portrayed him. Did the media ever mention that after a show was over he would sit in the tour bus and write back fan mail? He would try to answer at least thirty letters a night. In 1993, the media never reported the story of Kurt Cobain visiting a fan who wrote him [Kurt Cobain] a letter and asked him to come see her before she died of Cancer. They [the media] never forgot to remind everyone that he had demons though. Don’t listen to what you might have heard from the media. Kurt Cobain loved every single fan he had. He just couldn’t deal with being put on a pedestal that he was constantly afraid of falling off of.”